Abu Dhabi Sunset Boat Tour
Sail into the sunset while feeling the wind in your hair and marveling at beautiful landscapes. Starting at the vibrant Al Qana, this is the ideal activity to embark on before exploring the destination further as the sun goes down and before starting your night. Zip through the mangroves and step off the boat to marvel at a magnificent sunset. Choose to slow it down or speed it up, either way, enjoy the peace and tranquility only nature can offer. These self-drive boats offers the best way to explore a different side of Abu Dhabi while taking control of your adventure!
Pricing (90-min tour):
Single Rider – AED 790
Double Rider – AED 890
Parking & Meeting Point:
You can park your vehicle at the free parking in front of Starbucks. From there it’s a short walk to our meeting point.
Click here for the pin location
- This activity is weather-dependent and stops may differ due to actual weather conditions on the day of your tour.
- No boat licence is required.
- Dress Code: Comfortable, Beach Wear
- Sunscreen and water are provided but guests are welcome to bring their own.
- Sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes before tour time.
- Due to time restrictions, our guides cannot wait for any guests arriving late.
- Failure to arrive on time will result in missing the tour and we will not be able to process a refund.
- Tour lasts 90 minutes on the water (after a 30-minute briefing)
- Drivers must be over 18 years old.
- Children over 6 years old can ride as passengers.
- Passengers over the age of 18 can take turns driving the boat.
- Maximum 2 people per boat.
- Maximum weight per boat 225kg.
- Hotel transfers are not provided.
- Times vary according to the season.
- Walk-in bookings are accepted subject to availability.
- Due to health concerns, pregnant women are not permitted.
- An inflatable safety vest is provided to all guests during the safety briefing.